Fall deals for Disney World 2019
If you are planning to take a trip to Disney World this Fall, then you may be in luck! Disney has released their Fall deals for Disney World 2019! As it has been in past years, Disney has released a couple of different discounts for those booking rooms from September through December.
What can I save?
The first big discount comes in the form of a free Dining plan! This has been one of the most popular deals in the past as this is one less expense later on or one less thing that you have to worry about. For those that bring their own food then this would not be as much of a savings. We tend to utilize the dining plan when available and can save a bit of money. Depending on which resort you stay at, changes which dining plan you get.
For the dining plan, the dates are as follows
- September 1 through September 18, 2019
- November 17 through November 27, 2019
- December 8 through December 23, 2019’
This is if you book before September 29th
The second is for room discounts, which varies based on the resort that you are staying at. This can be a pretty big savings depending on the resort as you can save up to 20% for deluxe resorts, but even 10% if you are staying at the values. The discounts are available for the following dates.
- Book before September 29, 2019 for stays most nights September 1 through September 28, 2019; as well as stays for most Sunday through Thursday nights September 29 through November 7, 2019.
- Book before December 24, 2019 for stays that include most nights November 10, 2019 through December 24, 2019.
The deals can sometimes be hit or miss depending on how much they save but overall you will save some money either way. If you are able to add this on, it is a must to reduce some of the expenses. If you have already booked your vacation, then you can call Disney to have this added on to your trip or applied to your trip. The Fall deals for Disney World 2019 are limited, so add this as soon as possible!
Were you able to score some of these discounts? Let us know in the comments!
Comments are closed.