As the Summer is flying by, Halloween is fast approaching. Which means that the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) will be starting soon! One of the best parts of the Disney parties is the food. Now we have an idea of what to expect for MNSSHP 2022 food options! Some will be released during the day when the parties start. However, there are others that are party exclusives. If you enjoy the scary season, you’re in for a treat this year at Magic Kingdom Park’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, which is packed with tasty delights to help you get in the mood for the holiday. Furthermore, the parties kick off next week starting on August 12 and running through October 31.
Above all, the one thing to remember is that the desserts or treats are spread around the entire park! But don’t fret, we have a breakdown of where to find them as well! We will also designate which ones you can only get while at the MNSSHP.
Also announced is that there will be a wickedly delicious Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party. Moreover, this will be held at Tomorrowland Terrace for an even sweeter evening. Likewise, this will include its own menu of goodies to devour.
Get your trick-or-treat bags ready because you’ll be running amuck to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as soon as you see these treats! But most importantly, let’s dive into the delicious and devious MNSSHP 2022 food options!
So what do we get to choose from for MNSSHP?
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Not-So-Poison Apple Pie Milk Shake: Apple pie milkshake with green apple whipped cream, a poison apple straw, sour apple marshmallows, and cinnamon doughnuts (MNSSHP Exclusive).
- Sweet Candy Corn Soft-serve Swirl Cone: Soft serve with a candy corn chocolate bow on top, with a sweet corn and vanilla swirl.
- Pain and Panic Hot Dog: All-beef hot dog topped with spicy cheese-flavored nibbles, sweet and sour onion relish, and sriracha mustard.
- Winifred’s Elixir of Youth: Winifred chocolate chunk and a black tea slushy with kiwi froth
- Binx Pastry Tail: Dark chocolate drizzled over a cat tail, with a Binx chocolate chunk on top
- Cold Witches Brew Coffee: Halloween-themed French vanilla cold brew with pumpkin spiced foam and sprinkles
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Bayou Burger: All-beef patty, crispy andouille sausage, jalapeno pimento cheese, and garlic pickles
The Friar’s Nook
- Hades Hot Dog: Hot dog with spicy beef and pork, Hades’ relish, pickles, and homemade violet mustard (MNSSHP Exclusive).
- Un Poco Loco Tots: Green onions, chorizo sausage, and Hades’ cheese sauce all on Tater tots (MNSSHP Exclusive).
Golden Oak Outpost
- Spellbinding Fried Pie: Flaky dough encases buffalo chicken, mozzarella, and blue cheese, which are then covered with a candy eye and jalapeno ranch aioli (MNSSHP Exclusive).
Ice Cream Cart near Haunted Mansion
- Chilling Chamber Pop: Tightrope Walker chocolate chunk is placed on top of chocolate crumbs, cherry buttercream, and dark chocolate pearls (MNSSHP Exclusive).
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Monster Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich: Vanilla ice cream is stuffed inside of monster cookies (MNSSHP Exclusive).
Liberty Square Market
- Monster Cookie: Sugar cookies with candy eyeballs and sprinkles in the Halloween theme
Main Street Bakery
- Oh, My Gourd Cupcake: Cupcakes made with pumpkin spice, cinnamon cream cheese frosting, and dark chocolate ears.
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Sweet Almond Corn Cake: White, orange, and yellow chocolate are dipped in almond vanilla cake, and candy corn is placed on top (MNSSHP Exclusive).
Popcorn Cart near Cinderella Castle
- Mexican Spiced Hot “COCO” Brownie: Miguel chocolate chunk is placed on top of a spiced chocolate brownie with dark chocolate ganache (MNSSHP Exclusive).
Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- Grave Digger Milk Shake: Soft serve with a coconut and matcha mix, whipped cream, a Grave Digger shovel, and a chocolate gravestone on top (MNSSHP Exclusive).
- Worms and Dirt Funnel Cake: Chocolate ice cream, chocolate cookie crumbs, gummy worms, and a Billy chocolate chunk are sprinkled on top of the funnel cake (MNSSHP Exclusive).
- Chilling Chamber Pop: Tightrope Walker chocolate chunk is placed on top of chocolate crumbs, cherry buttercream, and dark chocolate pearls.
Snack Cart near Cinderella Castle
- M&M’s Peanut Butter Churro: Churros are covered with peanut dust and served with M&M’s Peanut Butter, chocolate sauce, and peanut sauce.
Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Jack-O-Lantern Float: Fanta Orange, brown sugar whipped cream, and graham cracker crumbs in a citrus swirl
As you can see, there are a lot of great options to choose from! however, if you are looking for dairy-free or vegan, the options are limited. Secondly, there will also be the return of the Halloween mickey popcorn bucket! Finally, our biggest tip from the parties is to pick out your favorite options and split them with your party!
Are you looking forward to any of the MNSSHP 2022 food options? Certainly, we are! Let us know in the comments below!