If you were excited about Harmony Barber Shop reopening, just wait. Disney has further announced the date for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reopening! At least for some locations. If you are looking for a royal make-over rather than a haircut, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is what you are looking for.
When does it open?
A date for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique’s reopening at the Magic Kingdom was made public by Walt Disney World last week. Starting on August 25, visitors ages 3 to 12 will get the option to dress up as some of their favorite characters. Using accessories, costumes, and makeup.
The restoration of this famous establishment, which is central to Magic Kingdom and Disneyland parks, will add to the roster of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutiques on Disney Cruise Line, including the newest addition at sea on the Disney Wish.
Later, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations at Disney Springs and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will reopen.
What can you get?
Additionally, the reopening brings in even more options for customers to pick from. This includes new costumes depicting some of Disney’s newest heroes and heroines arriving later this year. Along with a new hair item created exclusively for those with textured hair.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeovers include imperial hairstyling, cosmetics, manicures, costumes, and accessories appropriate for even the most castle-worthy occasions, depending on the package chosen:
- Crown Package – starting at $69.95 plus tax
- Carriage Package – starting at $94.95 plus tax
- Courtyard Package – starting at $144.95 plus tax
- Castle Package – starting at $199.95 plus tax
- Deluxe Castle Package – starting at $229.95 plus tax
- Princess Signature Dress Collection – starting at $450.00 plus tax
- Disney Frozen Crown Package – starting at $119.95 plus tax
- Disney Frozen Package – starting at $179.95 plus tax
- Knight Package – starting at $19.95 plus tax
- Deluxe Knight Package – starting at $79.95 plus tax
You may add the following extra enchantments to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a fee in order to improve your child’s experience.
- Fairy wings
- Memory Maker, A Disney PhotoPass Product
- Imaging Packages
The Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street USA will start offering haircuts once more on July 31 in conjunction with the reopening date.
Are you excited about bibbidi bobbidi boutique reopening? Let us know in the comments below!